Saturday, December 18, 2004

What A Huge Responsibility

Finally this day is coming.. Friday, December 17th , 2004.
Today all member of my Next-G project is having a vacation to Bali Island.. so me, my friend Arya and Mr.Syaugi are last persons wo take responsible to this project, while me only the responsible to answering mails due to Galaxy(Application we've made 4 Indosat) problem.
Until now 12.15 pm i only saw 59 mails in my inbox, but they are also yesterday's mails. Hope won't hard 4 me to answer them...
One problem coming.. one server down.. uugghh.. but fixed ;)
Hope the rest of these days will be fine.. waiting u guys coming back...
And i think this saturday also this sunday we must come to the office..just checking if there's problem coming, and also anwering mails that still pending..
Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim... with Ur help Allah, i'm sure no problem can't be solved ;)

No comments: