Thursday, March 10, 2005

This is it..

Finally, the day is coming. March 10th,2005, my last day of working at Jatis. What a great company it is, i was very lucky to be one of their employee. Lots of knowledge i've got here, even only for 9 months but i have a really great time, great friends.

I know its quite short time for digging knowledge here, but i think i have my own path now. And i already decide this, and i really hope that my decision is the best 4 everyone.

I know ppl think this is "Hell Project" but for me it isn't coz i have great friends like u guys. Jerzy who always bit bossy but i know u want the best for me. Ahmad the supportman :D. Freddy, the 1st project partner who always help me in every way, thx for teaching me all thing also for the discussion. Triana who always help me with the portal problem. Nur who always disturbed by me, i'm sorry ya nur. Arya, Edwin,Faizal,Ikbal,Ko Sandy,Boss Yoyon who always encourage me, Boss Lutfy, Boss Firman, Boss Muda who always buzz me,oh why i have to go when we are closer. Budi AKA BT, etc. And mostly Boss Erwin, the Project Manager, i admire him so much in taking care of us and this project. I thank you all for everyhing.

Also thanx to Indosat, for the good cooperation. (I will be ur competitor then..:D)

And most of all,i thank to Allah, Alhamdulillah, for giving me all this.

No comments: